My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Monday, November 21, 2011

CosmoProf Asia 2011

Cosomoprof Asia Hong Kong at the HK Conventional Center in Wan Chai

This is where all the beauty companies related around the world come to HKo to showcase the latest products and designs!!


This is Viora one of the best Aesthetic equipment....

One of the Aesthetic company gave me a cupcake which was sweet :)

I enjoy going to the event and checking out what is out in the world of Cosmetics and Aesthetic World.
I would love to go back again ...i did buy some stuff at the event which was cheap and has not come out in the market yet !   :)





INVY315




4 comments:

  1. My desire to be in China grow even stronger after seeing your pictures:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH, I want the sparkly nail polish! So fun :D

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonnet: yea Hong Kong, China is a great city to live in, come and visit our country :D

    Aya Smith: they are pretty but really light very cheap at the event :)

    ReplyDelete