My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Quotes that inspires me!!!

"Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely."
Buddha

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
Buddha
................................................
"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it."
CONFUCIUS
................................................
"Beauty is the gift from God."
Aristotle 
..............................................
"Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks."
Plutarch

......................................
"A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves."
Ralph W. Sockman
.....................................
"Only do what your heart tells you."
Princess Diana

.....................................




INVY315

2 comments:

  1. I am happy it made your day :) ..every time i read it, it helps me get through things !!

    ReplyDelete