My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My skin is going bad :(

Well, I have to say the weather in Hong Kong has been stressing my skin a little but I don't think is the only the thing that been causing my skin bumpy all over. I believe is the new product I been using, so the only solution to this issue is stop using all the product and let my skin rest and see what happen. I hope it will be better soon, it is not making me very happy at all. I just got my skin all healthy again from the I been using, i recently finish the dr james clinic serum which was pretty awesome on my skin, it absorb quickly into my skin and change the tone and texture, that made me really happy. It made me look so muh better when i put on my makeup. Oh well, I had to finish other products that I had left didnt want to waste it, but i guess it was a bad idea. Now I have to start all over with my skin healthiness!!


This is some great stuff for my skin!!! 
I wish I can find something like this in the market that can compare to this serum! >_<
I know it seems like I'm promoting this but I'm not, it is some good stuff. 


Another serum I think it's great this is before i found the Dr James Clinic Serum, is Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. This stuff works on dark spots and even the tone!! Love it!!

That's all the serum I had liked in my past years..I probably want to 
try the Philosophy Hope in a Jar, heard its a good serum might need to try it first and see what it will happen hope it will be good or at least doesn't worsen my skin. :p



INVY315

No comments:

Post a Comment