My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

HK weather not expected!!

I never expect Hong Kong to be cold...today was extreme cold..wasnt prepare for it probably i didnt but any clothes that are suitable to wear during winter time. I would think it would have been colder this year in HK probably because i live here now. Everyone told me its never really this cold in HK but it always happen when i go to certain country when things just dont go as plan or what it seems to happen especially i didnt bring enough warm winter clothes. I think you should know what i am talking about, right... >_<...well hopefully it will warm up soon.....

this is what it look like all day, didnt want to go out in that..please warm up soon >_<

Anyways enough of that Chinese New Year is coming up in end of Jan. I am excited..need some red envelope!!!!! YEAR OF THE DRAGON!!!!



INVY315

No comments:

Post a Comment