My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

SO CUTE B. Duck!!!

^_____^ Big Smiles for my new decoration in my room, I been waiting to buy this since i got to Hong Kong since May...I waited for 8 months to have extra money to buy something useless... super cute, it makes me happy so i decided yesterday while i was walking around it was on sale and the last one i bought my Cute B. Duck!!! He is so cute he wears different costume..my favorite is the bumble bee outfit super cute!!!! I love and makes me smile when i look at it!!!! I am glad i got it!!!! plus i can place my Buddha beads on top of it ...hehe!!!
I am going to name him Alfred ^_^
 
INVY315

2 comments:

  1. Alfred is so cute!! :D Want to follow each other? I'll start xoxo
    http://bonvogueage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea sure of course :)..yea he is :P there's so many other outfits that he wears >_<

    ReplyDelete