My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

ITS A ?_? DAY


Times has fly...i mean its already Friday and nothing really had happen with my life that been interesting...the only thing had happen this week was meeting my good friend for dinner and took some mini pictures in Mong kok..which was fun my first time doing it with a friend...

Well, lets talk about today I mean nothing much, went to work then afterwards ate with my Aunt.....had Hotpot tonight it wasn't really good but its still not bad ^_^...to much hotpot lately its a tradition for Cantonese to hotpot throughout the year even its not cold...I only to do hotpot winter time...when i do, do hotpot i always get sore throat ..T_T not good too much heat not good for throat eating it too much even though its really yummy!!!! Next time i will upload a picture i dont have one for tonight but i have an older picture of me eating hotpot with my relatives.....not many people know whats a hotpot only Chinese people love doing hotpot...so this will be interesting for people that haven't done this >_<...all i have to say, if you haven't tried it...you better try it soon bc its totally awesome especially in winter time!!! ^_^


I guess the awkward part of the day for me......is how work ended so fast and nothing interesting has happen...feels like i wasted my day...n couple more week is end of the year...realizing how I haven't done much.....kind of freak me out


INVY315

No comments:

Post a Comment