My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mascara !!!

I love having fabulous eyelashes ..so I always buy the best one in the market and i don't like buying too cheap...but sometimes I make exception like L'oreal and Revlon...I always have minimum of 2 mascara....so I switch off...right now I have 5 mascara ...trying to figure out which ones work for me..especially my lashes been mess up from fake eyelashes i have use in the past...so if you have great lashes already don't use fake...i regret now...i use to have think and long now...its all spread out and weird when i put mascara doesn't have the volume i use to have..T_T..well I just bought this HR Lash Queen Fatal Blacks hopefully is as great as the box looks >_< hehe.. and be equally great like Diorshow and Make up forever!!! Better not be wasting money for a crappy mascara again..little tired of searching....





INVY315


No comments:

Post a Comment