My First Blog ....

Hope everyone will enjoy my thoughts and feeling. Please, check out my other pages, on the side bar. Thank you!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sherlock Holmes

I haven't watch a movie in a long time....so last night i went to watch Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows...which i have been waiting forward in watching since i saw the movie poster in HK...Super excited bc i love Robert Downey Jr. since I watched Iron Man ^____^ plus i like Jude Law .....Anyways the movie itself is really good I love the fight scene, were they do the slow motion in the movie >_<...I can say its not a bad movie I think the first one is still the best (like all sequel movie the first is always the best ^_^)...If you like the Sherlock Holmes its worth to watch, at least to me!! Two Thumps Up for Me!!!








INVY315

No comments:

Post a Comment